Susie Wang, CFA, SCR, CIC is a Director of the Investment Strategy Team (IST) at Balentine. In this role, she builds out and iterates upon our unique investment strategies. Susie joined Balentine in 2022 and has over a decade of experience in the investment industry in multiple investment and leadership roles. Prior to joining Balentine, Susie was Chief Investment Officer and Director of Investment Strategy for Dividend Assets Capital, LLC in Ridgeland, South Carolina, where she also served as Mutual Fund Manager for Goldman Sachs Asset Management. Susie is a graduate of Northwood University in Montreal, Switzerland, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Later, she earned her MBA from Georgia Southern University. Susie holds Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Sustainability and Climate Risk Professional, and Chartered Investment Counselor licensures.
- MBA, Georgia Southern University
- BS, Northwood University (Business Administration)
- Chief Investment Officer & Director of Investment Strategies, Dividend Assets Capital, LLC
Professional Affiliations & Awards
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Sustainability and Climate Risk Certificate (SCR), Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Chartered Investment Counselor (CIC)
- Member, CFA® Institute
- Member, CFA® Society of South Carolina
- Member, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association
- Member, Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- Speaker, South Carolina Business Review Radio
How and why did you get into this business?
I was fortunate to spend a summer as an intern with Thomas W.L. Cameron, a pioneer of dividend growth investing. I was inspired by his passion to serve clients and the discipline required to sustain a long-term investment strategy.
How does your role fit in the big picture of serving clients?
I have served many investment and asset management roles in my career. One thing I believe is that all roles are interconnected and no matter what role I hold, our team works together to serve clients and create the excellent experience they deserve.
What inspires you to come to work each day?
I am passionate about investment and drawn to the challenging and rewarding aspects of the work. Building a professional edge is a lifelong pursuit, and it requires highly effective processes and intuition. It is rewarding to know that our work and our decisions help clients get closer to their financial goals.
What do you like to do in your downtime away from work?
To spend quality time with my family, serve our community and learn something new.
Looking for guidance managing your wealth? Balentine is committed to providing the education and advice our clients need to realize their goals.