Gabe Lembeck, MBA, CFA is Balentine’s Director of Research. In this role, Gabe brings strong research and quantitative analytical skills to Balentine’s Investment Strategy Team. Gabe has more than a decade of experience, with expertise in financial and valuation modeling and corporate finance. Gabe is a CFA® charterholder and member of CFA Society Atlanta. After scoring a perfect 800 on the mathematics section of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), Gabe attended the University of Georgia. He graduated magna cum laude with honors and Phi Beta Kappa with a degree in mathematics. Gabe received his MBA in quantitative finance from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.
- BA, University of Georgia, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa (Mathematics)
- MBA, New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business (Quantitative Finance)
- BMO Capital Markets, Associate Research Analyst
- The Home Depot, Senior Financial Analyst & Manager, Demand Planning
- Miles Properties, Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Mercer, Actuarial Analyst
Professional Affiliations & Awards
- CFA Charterholder
- CFA Society Atlanta, Member
- Vistage Emerging Leader Program, Member
- Congregation Ariel, Board of Directors & Past Treasurer
- CURE Childhood Cancer, Volunteer
What do you consider a necessity in being successful?
Getting up early, procrastinating as little as possible, using your mind as often as possible to keep it fresh, and never assuming that you can’t get better.
How does your role fit in the big picture of serving clients?
To bring value to clients via prudent capital allocation and quality investment decisions.
What are the big issues that Balentine and companies like it need to solve to truly benefit the parties they serve?
Eliminating conflicts of interest (which, fortunately, Balentine has already done).
What do you think makes Balentine different from other wealth management organizations?
The value we put on client satisfaction, knowing that business success will come secondarily from that.
Who were your heroes growing up?
My grandmother, who escaped Europe just before World War II, as well as Ronald Reagan.
Looking for guidance in managing your wealth? Balentine is committed to providing the education and advice our clients need to realize their goals.