Our Road to Recovery Series shifts the focus from tactical, reactionary conversations to helping people strategically think through what’s ahead. In this panel, led by Balentine’s Head of Family Office Services and Private Capital, Mark Bell, Ph.D., we discuss how the pandemic has impacted private capital.
To look at the road to recovery from a private equity and venture capital perspective, we hosted experts from three VC firms with vantage points around healthcare, fintech and IT: Tom Greer of Fulcrum Equity Partners, Gardiner Garrard of TTV Capital, and Alan Taetle, from Noro-Moseley.
Hear their vantage points in today’s swiftly changing world, including their latest thinking on:
- How their portfolio companies experienced the crisis
- Trends in a road to recovery in the coming months and quarters
- How much of this is temporary and what may have shifted permanently
- Latest thinking on which companies have the potential to pivot and disrupt
- Plans for putting new capital to work in the back half of the year
- Pandemic recovery for healthcare and fintech industries
- Permanent winners and losers coming out of this technological acceleration
Share on Social Media
Looking for guidance managing your wealth? Balentine is committed to providing the education and advice our clients need to realize their goals.