The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted the world in many ways. It has forced adaptations in personal behavior and business operations and created considerable changes in every corner. Education has been meaningfully impacted as faculty, administrators, students, and parents adapt to virtual or hybrid learning. CEO Adrian Cronje, Ph.D, hosts a discussion about the temporary and permanent impact to our education system. Our panel, which brings together complementary vantage points, includes:
Sachin Shailendra | Chair of the Board of Regents, University System of Georgia
Michael Schoenfeld | Vice President, Public Affairs & Government Relations, Duke University
Ken England | Vice President, Business and Finance, Agnes Scott College
Hear their vantage points in today’s swiftly changing world, including their latest thinking on:
- COVID-19’s permanent changes to the higher-education landscape
- How boards, cabinets, and faculties are adopting to the challenges of a post-pandemic world
- The importance of agility, flexibility, and creativity in responding to the challenges posed by COVID-19
- What the pervasive adaptation of online schooling means for the future of universities’ business models
- Whether 2020 is a “lost year” for higher education
- What to expect looking ahead to the spring semester
- Conversations being held as a result of COVID-19 that could change higher education for the better.
At Balentine, we’re committed to not only helping clients through these tough times, but also acting as a convener and aggregator, addressing the most pressing concerns on the Road to Recovery. Stay tuned for more panels & visit our dedicated page for more in our series: Road to Recovery.
Share on Social Media
Looking for guidance managing your wealth? Balentine is committed to providing the education and advice our clients need to realize their goals.