Paige Pickert is the Marketing Manager at Balentine. In this role, she provides digital marketing expertise and support to the Director of Marketing. Prior to joining Balentine in 2021, Paige led all marketing efforts at BlueFletch where she developed skills in website and brand strategy, content development, video editing, digital campaigns, and event management. Paige is a graduate of the University of Georgia, where she received a BA in Communications and a Minor in Spanish.
BA, Communications, The University of Georgia
- Director of Marketing, BlueFletch
- Talent Management and Strategy Specialist, Discovery Communications
- Associate Integrated Media Comms Planner, Vizeum
What inspires you to come to work each day?
For me, the main factors that inspire me to come to work each day are:
- the people I work with and the clients we work for
- the ability to learn new things and acquire new skills
- being part of a team, engaging in creative projects, and problem-solving
What do you like to do in your down time away from work?
I really enjoy exploring new neighborhoods in Atlanta, hiking in North Carolina, playing soccer and tennis, and doing anything outside with my fiancé and my giant Sheepadoodle, Walter.
How does your role fit into the big picture of serving clients?
From a big picture standpoint, I help serve clients by creating and delivering personalized experiences through data-driven digital marketing efforts.
Two specific areas that come to mind initially include:
- Set up and utilize Hubspot workflows (i.e., creating automated, yet personalized emails to clients with relevant content).
- Assist with the website overhaul, ensuring the site has a good user experience, establishes trust and credibility, and embodies our brand and culture.
Looking for guidance managing your wealth? Balentine is committed to providing the education and advice our clients need to realize their goals.