What do you like to do in your down time away from work?
I enjoy cooking gourmet dishes, discovering new cookbooks, attending cooking shows, and volunteering in my community to assist children and the elderly.
What is your favorite sport or activity?
Football is my favorite sport to watch. My oldest son played from age five through high school, and I never missed a game.
Who were your heroes growing up and how did they influence your life and career?
My grandparents raised 10 children in a loving home where education was considered a priority and a privilege. They provided opportunities for all their children to attend college, which motivated me to obtain an advanced degree.
If you were abandoned on a deserted island:
What three books would you want to have at hand?
How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman, The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson, and anything from The Godfather series by Mario Puzo.
What three music CDs?
“Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite,” “Maze featuring Frankie Beverly,” and any Marvin Sapp album.
What single creature comfort would you desire most?
A pair of comfy socks!
Jacinda Clark is the Receptionist at Balentine’s Atlanta office. She has an extensive background in office management and administration, most recently serving as office manager and executive administrative assistant at Tata Consultancy Services. Prior to that, Jacinda was a global business development assistant at Wellington Management Company.
Jacinda has a B.A. from the University of Georgia and a M.A. from Clark Atlanta University. In her free time, Jacinda can often be found volunteering.
– BA, University of Georgia (political science and government)
– MA, Clark Atlanta University (criminal justice and corrections)
– Tata Consultancy Services, Office Manager & Executive Administrative Assistant
– Wellington Management Company, Global Business Development Assistant
– Cascade United Methodist Church, Member
– Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Atlanta Alumnae Chapter, Member
– Jack and Jill of America, Inc., Greater Metropolitan Atlanta Chapter, Charter Member
– Junior League of Atlanta, Member